GIRLS WATER POLO MEETING: Girls Water Polo Informational Meeting!! Thursday, Nov 2 in room 316. New and returning players are invited. Get your clearance card paperwork ready!!! Check out PHHS athletics webpage for more information about getting your card. You can`t get in the water without being cleared. Winter clearance card processing begins Nov 1!!!! Try to bring your card to the meeting!
Winter 2017 Clearance Office Hours (Room B-13)
Without Premier Aquatics Booster Club, PHHS Aquatics would not be the same, without your help there is no PABC. There are small to large opportunities for you to help our aquatics program.
Please check out our Booster Club page to see where you can participate.
If every family contributes a little, together we can do alot!!!
Big day at CIF prelims for our awesome swimmers:
1. 200 medley Relay- Girls: Naomi, Ashley, Sarah and Sydney- 5th FINALS:
2. 200 IM- Carlson: 1st- FINALS
3. 100 Fly- Ashley: 13th- Consolations
4. 100 Free- Sarah: 12th- Consolations
5. 100 Breast- Sydney: 4th- FINALS
6. 100 Breast- Sarah: 12th- Consolations
7. 100 Breast- Carlson: 2nd- FINALS
8. 4x100 relay- Girls: Naomi, Ashley, Sarah, Sydney- 12th Consolations
Shoutouts: Madi got her personal best in the 4x 50 relay and Ashley in her fly. Way to go!!!!!!
From Deb Holt, PABC VP, Boys Water Polo...
The Premier Aquatic Booster Club would like to gratefully acknowledge the following individuals, clubs, and corporations for their support of water polo both at home and at a national level.
If you have some skill, specialty, or just some plain old financial support to give to student-athletes in Water Polo and Swim Aquatics Sports, please don't hesitate to contact us via the Patrick Henry Aquatics Facebook page.